TYPE – Spectacles
DESIGN – Frameless,Wraparound Spectacles
APPLICATION– All industrial settings where dust /flying particles protection or ultaviolet protection is required.
LENS COLOUR OPTION– Clear, Smoked, clearAnti-fog.
MECHANICAL HAZARD PROTECTION– Frontal,Lateral impact resistance, Lateral Protection.
OPTICAL HARZARD PROTECTION– 99.9% UV Protection
MATERIALS – Lens- Polycarbonate , Temples -polycarbonate
OPTICAL CLASS– Class 1
LENS SCALE FOR CLEAN LENS – 3-1.2
LENS SCALE FOR SMOKED LENS-5-2.5
COATINGS-Hard coatings for scratch resistant,anti-fog
MECHANICAL HAZARD PROTECTION-Resistance to low impact energy of high speed particles at extremes of tempratures:
- Withstands the impact of a 6mm nominal diameter steel ball weighing 0.86gm at a speed of 45 m/s .The impacts are carried out after conditioning the eyewear to tempratures of (55+-2) ‘C and (-5+-2)’C
INCREASED ROBUSTNESS– When dropped from a height of 1.27-1.31 mtrs. withstands the impact of 22mm nominal diameter, weighing 44gm.
OPTICAL HAZARD PROTECTION – 99.9% UV Protection , Tramittance (280-380nm)<0.1%
- Spherical refractive power of clear lens within +- 0.06 m-1
- Astigmatic reflactive power of clear lens within +- 0.06 m-1
- Prismastic refractive power of clear & smoked lens – horizontal based out <=0.75 cm/m; vertical,=0.25 cm/m
- Max spectral trasmittance in Uv-313nm of clear lens -0.0003%
- Max spectral transmittance in Uv -365nm of clear lens -10%
- Max spectral transmittance in Uv range : 280-315nm of smoked lens -0.1%
- Luminous tranmittance is visible specta of clear lens -74.4-100% & for smoked lens -29.143.2%
CORROSION RESISTANCE– No corrosion observed on metal parts of spectacles when tested as per CE & ANSI Standards
FLAME RESISTANCE – Spectacles did not ignite when tested as per CE & ANSI Standards.