G127 Maxi Plus Glove
Cut master Maxi-Plus glove provides comfort and flexibility. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a “cool feeling”.
The special formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves flexibility and fit, as well as secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments. Cut resistance Level 5 provide the glove safe handling of sharp pieces.
- Item code: G127
- Construction: Knitted-Gauge, 18 Liner
- Material: HPPE, Glass fiber, Nylon coating, foamed nitrile
- Finishing: Palm coated with nitrile dot, cuff style, knit-wrist
- Colour: Green and black,
- Mechanical: En388 Abrasion Lv4, Cut Lv3, Tear Lv3, Puncture Lv2
- Chemical: Acids, bases, solvents not suitable
- Heat and Cold: Not suitable
- Risk: Category II
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of sharp-edged objects
- Pre-assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance
- Plastics injection and moulding